1. Subject of the User Agreement
“Monitorlend” offers the user a service «GPS Monitoring” on terms which are the subject of this User Agreement (UA). User Agreement may be amended “Monitorlend” LLC without notice. The most current version of the PC is always on the page at http://navi.zone/
- User – a person or organization that uses existing GPS monitoring system.
- Account (Account) – user account to log on to Navi.zone system. Account is a means of identification of the User and contain personal information about him. The mobile terminal (device) – is a GSM device user with an installed SIM card, IMEI is registered on Navi.zone service.
- Authentication – User authentication procedure. Checking the User supplies brought by their ID.
- Open Access – a fast, permanent, full-text access in real time to scientific and scientific materials, implemented for any user in the global information network. The information contained in the public domain, is not confidential.
- GPS / Glonasc (Global Positioning System) / (Global Navigation Satellite System) monitoring – satellite positioning system. With its help it is possible to determine the exact coordinates of objects and all derived parameters (eg speed).
- Services – Communications telematic services, services of geographic information systems, and information and reference service. Services do not include detective and security activity, insurance.
- Terms of Service (Terms) – the rules governing the use of the services of the web site Navi.zone, as well as the rules governing the relationship of “Monitorlend” and the User. Terms of services developed by OOO “Monitorlend” and are an integral part of this Agreement and shall apply only in connection with it.
- Tariff (Tariff) – conditions which determine the cost calculation methods, particularly billing services specifically list Services. Tariffs are determined by company “Monitorlend”.
- Service – the list of services and tariffs, united in a logical group at the same time by functional features.
3. User Agreement Entry into force
Customer Agreement shall enter into force by expressing the user’s consent to their terms at pressing the User form “I accept”, placed under the text of the User Agreement.
4. Obligations of the User registration, password and security
- 4.1. The user must complete the registration process:
- 4.1.1 Express acceptance of the terms of the User Agreement manner described in Art. 3 User Agreement.
- 4.1.2 In the proposed form to enter a valid e-mail phone, which will be sent a confirmation of registration.
- 4.2.Po completion of the registration process, the user is responsible for the security of your username and password, and for all that will be done on Navi.zone service under a login and password.
- 4.3. “Monitorlend” LLC has the right to prohibit the use of certain logins and / or remove them from circulation. User agrees that he shall immediately notify the Company “Monitorlend” about any case of unauthorized (not authorized by User) access with login and password of the user and / or any breach of security.
“Monitorlend” LLC is not liable for any loss or damage of data, which may be due to the User violates the provisions of this part of the SS.
- 4.4. LLC “Monitorlend” may, at the non-use of User’s account more than one (1) calendar year to stop its support for the service GPS monitoring, automatically deleting the account.
- 4.5. The provisions of this User Agreement shall be binding for all previously registered users GPS monitoring service.
5. Behavior registered User
- 5.1. User agrees not to use satellite monitoring service for Navi.zone:
- 5.1.1. Delivery, transfer or any other way of publishing materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, offending morality, slanderous, violating copyrights, propagandizing hatred and / or discrimination against people based on race, ethnicity, gender, social grounds;
- 5.1.2. Violations of the rights of minors and / or causing harm in any form;
- 5.1.3. Infringement of the rights of minorities;
- 5.1.4. Impersonate any person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including for employees of “Monitorlend” forum leader for GPS owner’s Monitoring and misleading about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- 5.1.5. Downloading, sending, transmitting or any other way of publishing materials which User has no right to make available under law or under any contractual relations;
- 5.1.6. Downloading, sending, transmitting or any other way of publishing materials that affect any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights and / or copyrights and allied rights of third parties;
- 5.1.7. Covert surveillance or tracking objects or people without obtaining the explicit consent, causing other damage;
- 5.1.8. Downloading, sending, transmitting or any other way of publishing any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or programs for unauthorized access, and serial numbers to commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means to gain unauthorized access to sites on the Internet, as well as the placement of links to the information above;
- 5.1.9. On purpose or accidental violation of any applicable local, state or international laws;
- 5.1.10. Collect or store personal data about other users;
- 5.1.11. Uncoordinated sending, transmitting messages of advertising, commercial or propaganda;
- 5.1.12. Dispatch, transfer of electronic messages in someone’s address, containing rude and offensive expressions and offers;
- 5.1.13. Dispatch, transfer of e-mails containing pornographic material;
6. The transfer of non-exclusive licensing rights
- 6.1. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, Customer shall not:
- 6.1.1. Decompile and / or modification of the software is to use its components in any other devices;
- 6.1.2. Share software on component parts for use on different devices;
- 6.1.3. Remove or correct the software in any signs of ownership and copyright on it;
- 6.1.4. Nspolzovat software is not for the needs specified in this Agreement.
- 6.1.5. Transferable rights granted to you under this Agreement (by rental, lease, transfer for temporary use, or otherwise).
- 6.2. User acknowledges and agrees that the GPS monitoring service monitoring is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, intellectual property laws and other relevant Ukrainian and international laws.
“Monitorlend” Company grants the User a nonexclusive and non-transferable right to use the software provided in Navi.zone service modify the monitoring service, including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to it.
7. General provisions on the use of
- 7.1. User acknowledges that “Monitorlend” LLC impose restrictions on the use of its services, including – term storage
received from the GPS / GLONASS device owned by the user, the maximum number of messages that can be sent or received one
registered users, the maximum message size or disk space, the maximum number of calls to the service for a specified
period, etc. “Monitorlend” LLC is not liable for any delays, failures, incorrect or untimely delivery, deletion or
failure to store any user personal information.
- 7.2. User acknowledges that “Monitorlend” LLC can change the rules and limits at any time, with or without prior notice.
- 7.3. User agrees that any materials posted by users on http://navi.zone resources in the public domain, can be
Ltd. used “Monitorlend” at its sole discretion without paying user any compensation.
8. Termination of registration
The user has the right to terminate the agreement with LLC “Monitorlend” and give up your account, using a special interface to remove the information and data users. At the same time specify the login will be released on the content, access to it will be blocked. “Monitorlend” LLC has the right to terminate the agreement with the User in case of infringement of this TOS. The repeated violation by the User of the PS of “Monitorlend” reserves the right to refuse the latter in obtaining opportunities Navi.zone resource use for up to three years. LLC “Monitorlend” reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services Navi.zone timely notice to the User.
9. Conduct Registered User
User understands and agrees that:
- 9.1. The user uses Navi.zone at your own risk. GPS / GLONASS monitoring service is provided “as is”. LLC “Monitorlend” does not assume any responsibility, including for compliance with GPS / GLONASS monitoring service goals of the User;
- 9.2. “Monitorlend” LLC does not warrant that: GPS / GLONASS monitoring service will meet the User’s requirements; GPS / GLONASS monitoring service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; results that can be obtained with the use of the service will be accurate and reliable; . The quality of any product, service, information, etc., obtained using GPS / GLONASS monitoring service will meet the User’s expectations; all software errors will be corrected;
- 9.3. Any material received by users with GPS / GPS GLONASS monitoring service monitoring, user can use at your own risk, the user’s responsibility for any damage that may be caused to the computer of the User and Account data after downloading the materials;
- 9.4. LLC “Monitorlend” is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses occurred due to: the use or inability to use GPS / GLONASS monitoring service; unauthorized access to communications of the User; statements or conduct of any third party when GPS / GLONASS monitoring.
10. General Information
- 10.1. Unless otherwise provided by the additional agreement between the User and «Monitorlend” all claims, requests, questions, any other correspondence must be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10.2. UA is a binding agreement between the User and «Monitorlend” and regulates the User’s use of GPS / Navi.zone GLONASS monitoring service.
- 10.3. User and «Monitorlend” agree that all possible disputes concerning the SS will be resolved according to the norms of the Ukrainian legislation.
- 10.4. Nothing in UA can be understood as the establishment between the User and «Monitorlend” agency relationship, partnership relations, relations on joint activities, relationships, personal hiring, or any other relationship, not expressly provided for by the SS.
- 10.5. Recognition by the court of an SS position invalid or not enforceable does not entail invalidation of other provisions of the Agreement.
- 10.6. Inaction on the part of “Monitorlend” LLC in the event of a breach by the User or other users of the provisions of the PS does not deprive of “Monitorlend ‘right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later.
11. Information “Monitorlend” LLC:
- LLC “Monitorlend”
- Kiev 03035 a / c 5
12. Information Security
- 12.1. User and «Monitorlend” undertake to keep secret password to access the satellite monitoring system.
- 12.2. Duty to timely change the password, access to GPS / GLONASS monitoring electronic service is the user.
- 12.3. If you lose your password for accessing user by entering the e-mail and password, which he pointed at registration, it has the ability to get a new password to the service GPS / GLONASS monitoring and log in.
- 12.4. In case of detection of cases of unauthorized use of your user account is required on the same day notify the LLC “Monitorlend” at email@example.com.
- 12.5. The user has the right to access any other information Navi.zone, in addition to its own information, the User, as well as publicly available information.
- 12.6. LLC “Monitorlend” is not responsible for the security of username on GPS monitoring service and password to him, if the user uses to access the GPS / GLONASS monitoring service form located on the sites of the Internet, not owned by OOO “Monitorlend”, as well as at the entrance in using WAP or GPRS with the help of mobile services provider.
13. Grievance procedure
For the resolution of disputes arising between the User and «Monitorlend” as a result Navi.zone use, the following Complaint. Users who considers that his rights and interests have been violated by the actions of “Monitorlend” sends an e-mail last firstname.lastname@example.org. claim. Within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the claim of “Monitorlend” sets out its position on the fundamental issues in the latest and send your response to the email address specified in the claim.
In case of failure to achieve the dispute resolved by the order of claim dispute shall be resolved in accordance with the User Agreement. Do not consider anonymous complaints or complaints that do not allow to identify the user based on the provided data during registration.
14. Changes and additions to the PS
Changes and additions to the SS come on the day following their publication, or later, when you specify a later date of entry into force. The user has the right to reject or make additional changes to the TOS, produced by LLC “Monitorlend” that means giving the user from Navi.zone services.